Boston Capital has been a leader in multifamily rental housing since 1974, having invested over $20B in apartment properties throughout the United States. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Boston Capital Real Estate Partners (BCRE) has been dedicated to market-rate rental housing since 2002, and has pursued various acquisition strategies over multiple cycles. BCRE specializes in originating and executing value and opportunity-driven equity investments throughout the U.S. utilizing discretionary multi-investor fund vehicles, separate accounts and strategic joint ventures on behalf of domestic and global investors, including pensions, foundations, endowments, and family offices.
Highly experienced multifamily specialists
- BCRE specializes in value-creation through active portfolio and asset management, rather than simply “buying the market” and has successfully implemented this strategy across over 13,500 market-rate apartments
Proven origination and sourcing capabilities
- Strong nationwide reputation and proven ability for executing real estate transactions across the U.S.
- Sourcing capabilities supported by decades-long relationships with owners, brokers, developers, lenders, and investors
Underwriting and market expertise
- BCRE’s extensive institutional knowledge, resident in the long-term tenure of its BCRE team, provides unique perspective to inform risk analysis in all aspects of apartment investing.
- BCRE’s investment strategy is underpinned by a rigorous, bottom-up analytical approach, combined with the monitoring of economic trends, capital flows and the real estate cycle
BCRE cuts through market volatility and outperforms other managers with our ability to execute. With over 46+ years in the industry, we’ve built deep relationships that help make the best partnerships.