Taking our responsibility seriously –
for our constituents and your investment
Boston Capital is committed to responsible environmental and social investment policies to minimize our impact on the environment and effectuate positive change for all our stakeholders and society at large.
We are committed to reducing waste and the use of energy and water across our portfolio.
- Reduced water consumption
- LED lighting & appliances
- Waste recycling programs
- Electric Vehicle charging stations
BCRE strives to be a positive force within the communities we serve by providing quality homes and services to our residents.
- Quality housing in under-supplied rental housing markets
- Provide after school programs for children of working parents
- Organized neighborhood watch programs
- Hiring speakers on tax preparation, financial planning, and life skills
- Provide first aid and safety to children with local fire and police departments
BCRE is an ethical organization bound by our corporate values and Code of Ethics.
- Lawful conduct and application of Fair Housing principles
- Transparent communication with all residents, investors, and partners
- Full accountability to all relevant stakeholders