Taking our responsibility seriously –
for our constituents and your investment
Boston Capital is committed to responsible environmental and social investment policies to minimize our impact on the environment and effectuate positive change for all our stakeholders and society at large.
We are committed to reducing waste and the use of energy and water across our portfolio.
- Water consumption reduced through the use and/or installation of WaterSense Certified indoor and outdoor fixtures, where practicable
- LED lighting and appliances through EnergyStar certified installations
- Best-in-class waste recycling programs where available
- Electric Vehicle charging stations installed where practicable
BCRE strives to be a positive force within the communities we serve by providing quality homes and services to our residents.
- Quality housing in under-supplied rental housing markets
- Provide after school programs for children of working parents
- Organized neighborhood watch programs
- Hiring speakers on tax preparation, financial planning, and life skills
- Provide first aid and safety to children with local fire and police departments
BCRE is an ethical organization bound by our corporate values and Code of Ethics.
- Lawful conduct and application of Fair Housing principles
- Transparent communication with all residents, investors, and partners
- Full accountability to all relevant stakeholders
- Incorporation and promotion of DEI hiring practices in order to improve diversity, equality, and inclusion within our firm and service providers
Learn more about our commitment to ESG
Please contact our team if you would like to learn more about our ESG policies and accomplishments.
BCRE is a UN PRI Signatory and is committed to the 6 Principles of Responsible Investing:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.