Headquartered in Boston, MA, Boston Capital Real Estate Partners (BCRE) has been dedicated to market-rate rental housing since 2002, and has pursued various acquisition strategies over multiple cycles. BCRE specializes in originating and executing value and opportunity-driven equity investments throughout the U.S. utilizing discretionary multi-investor fund vehicles, separate accounts and strategic joint ventures on behalf of domestic and global investors, including pensions, foundations, endowments, and family offices. BCRE’s former parent company, Boston Capital, has been a leader in multifamily rental housing since 1974, and has invested over $20B in apartment properties throughout the United States.
Highly experienced multifamily specialists
- BCRE specializes in value-creation through active portfolio and asset management, rather than simply “buying the market” and has successfully implemented this strategy across over 13,500 market-rate apartments
Proven origination and sourcing capabilities
- Strong nationwide reputation and proven ability for executing real estate transactions across the U.S.
- Sourcing capabilities supported by decades-long relationships with owners, brokers, developers, lenders, and investors
Underwriting and market expertise
- BCRE’s extensive institutional knowledge, resident in the long-term tenure of its BCRE team, provides unique perspective to inform risk analysis in all aspects of apartment investing.
- BCRE’s investment strategy is underpinned by a rigorous, bottom-up analytical approach, combined with the monitoring of economic trends, capital flows and the real estate cycle
BCRE VISION – A CULTURE OF SERVICE
Boston Capital Real Estate Partners commits to deliver superior service, value, and the best possible outcomes for our investor partners, teammates, and residents by purchasing and improving high quality rental apartment communities geared to middle and upper middle income earners and delivered using socially and environmentally sustainable management practices.
Building trust through honesty and transparency
Persistently seeking to achieve the very highest quality in all our endeavors
Opening our ears and minds to appreciate all perspectives
Thoughtfully acting to create a more equitable society and healthy environment
Solving problems through continuous improvement and creativity
Strengthening our team through mutual trust and friendship
BCRE Managing Partners, Mark Dunne, Ted Trivers, and Jeff Goldstein, each have over 30 years of experience in real estate investing, and remain focused on delivering exceptional value to residents and performance to investors.
BCRE continues the legacy and values set forth by the founders of Boston Capital and benefits from the decades of institutional experience passed down.